
I'm all excited because 'Espers' have a new album out. Boy, 2006 is going to go down as a great year for music, I'm certain. You can hear a bit of it here;
http://www.myspace.com/espers
Also, Mick came across this website;
http://hype.non-standard.net/
It's has some great music on it. The idea is that any music uploaded to peoples blogs can be listened to at this website, then if you wish to download any of it you get directed to Itunes where you can pay for the song. I'm still figuring it out it's potential myself but it looks really interesting so thought I'd post it up.
Things are moving so fast on the internet, a very exciting time indeed!

3 Comments:
Hi Moonpie,
Great that you're getting your computer woes sorted out. Thanks for the music recommendations.
Cheers,
AM
6:14 PM
things in music and beyond are moving quickly--yeesh!--and beyond, which makes me feel old time.
i'm so happy to say hello to you tho!
indeed
-g+bb
4:16 PM
Ah, thanks for the websites. Bookmarked them and will get into them as soon as possible.
12:05 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home