Friday, December 02, 2005

My word, I've found a new internet site to take up even more of my time, now I have a neverending cycle of flicking from one site to the next, this one is called Bebo. The idea is to get all your friend to sign up then you can share photos and send messages and drawings to each other, it's great fun.
This photo was the one I used for my profile, I realised I haven't really got photos of me up here, I don't want to put one on my profile cause I can't bear to see my face plastered next to every comment I make. This is actually quite a flattering photograph, I'm usually unphotogenic as I generally have a very uncomfortable smile when somebody sticks a camera in front of my face. As you can see I'm showing off in my new purple hat!
I'm going away this weekend to Norfolk to celebrate my friends 30th Birthday, should be a good one! Will have to spend forty-eight hours away from my computer though, it feels quite a wrench, it's probably a good thing really, it's all getting far too addictive, got to start living in the real world!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home