Goodness I can't believe it's been a week since I last posted, that has gone so fast! It was my boyfriends birthday at at the weekend and we had a party at our friends house in the country. I spent half the week preparing for it in one way or another but it was worth every second and every penny. By Monday I was completely skint, with 2 weeks till payday, but it didn't bother me at all, in fact it just made me laugh, I've spent so much time stressing about running out of money but when it happened I found it funny! It was mainly due to the fantastic time I'd had with my friends at the weekend, I've have some marvelous pals and when we all get together for a party we have so much fun. There is so much energy and love in the room! That sounds really corny I know but it's true. Well anyway what I'm trying to say is money don't mean shit, I have none and I'm the richest person in the world! It's like the secret of Alchemy, I've always thought, if you have the elixir of life and the philosophers stone why the hell would you want to turn them into gold?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home