'Land of the Dead' was pretty pants, (read my Sunday blog if that seems like a bizarre statement) I should have read the reviews before hand then I probably wouldn't have had such high hopes for it. It was reasonably entertaining and it did make me turn my head and exclaim 'oh my god' quite involuntarily at one point, it involved zombie fingernails but I won't give it away cause it's probably the best bit. ( I Still want a zombie party though!)
Still finding my feet with this blogging thing, I'm trying really hard not to delete any of my posts, but it's been very tempting. I think it cause I'm a Gemini, a dual personality, I can never quite decide on anything in particular (one side of me doesn't even believe in astrolgy) and when I read my blog part of me just wants to delete it, but I've stopped myself cause it's part of the fun. Feeling a little lonely out here in blogland though. My boyfriend was in a chatroom once and everybody was just ignoring him, so he kept saying 'hands up who like me' they just carried on ignoring him, it's sort of been an on going joke ever since, kind of feeling like that. Still getting adverts too, does everybody else get these? Oh well can't complain at least the only message I do have is from Pete Townshend!
I watched Don't look now' last night, now there is a good scary movie! Julie Christie's charismatic personality really comes across in all the roles I've seen her, she's really lovely, pity there aren't more female role models like Julie, she quite a one off really. It's a bloody great film though and HMV are selling it for 2.99 at the moment. ( Oh dear I'm advertising things now.)

1 Comments:
If you Like Romero, then try to get hold of the out takes from his movies.
There is one scene from Dawn of the Dead where the director cuts and calls lunch. The Zombie actors start a debate over where to eat. It's really funny seeing the zombies like that.
KEEP BLOGGING
Thanks
5:24 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home