Friday, September 30, 2005

Forgot to mention in my last post just how much getting a comment from Pete Townshend made me smile! What a star, I love his idea of posting his story ' the boy that heard music' on his blog so he can get feedback from his audience and hope I can be more useful than just saying how much I love the story every week as already I know I will. I'm fascinated by the whole idea of the 'music of the spheres' as I had a very powerful dream a few years ago, which has really stuck with me, where Pete (the very same) lead me down a path in a garden and as I walked the most amazing music played. I was recently on a website reading about near death experiences and discovered people often hear music when they have N.D.E, the way they described the music was just like the music in my dream, I've always had difficulty articulating it, I will try to find it again and post what they said. It was on this website I first heard the phrase 'music of the spheres' and read up about it a little although there doesn't seem to be all that much info on the web, so I can't wait to see what Pete has to say in his story. Strangley enough when I had the dream I didn't know about Pete's interest on the matter, I'd listened to lots of who music though so may have picked it up subconciously, who knows, it's a funny old world!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home